Image via The Creator’s Project
In the future everyone wears spandex and tinfoil on their clothes. Right?
Ok maybe not. If smartphones and smart watches make sense, why not smart clothes? Well there’s a problem: computers require conductive material, while clothes require lightness and flexibility. The Venn diagram for those two don’t overlap much.
GraphExeter expands that overlap. Made of graphene, an incredible, conductive, transparent material, Graphexeter is the perfect thing to, say, embed a computer into a jacket, a solar panel into a hat, or an e-reader onto a sleeve.
Such tech-clothes could be in stores in a few years. Spandex & tinfoil optional.
- earthnative likes this
- rezmutt likes this
- mad-hatter-marketing reblogged this from wired
- valvallievalerie likes this
- erier2003 likes this
- gentleman-bastards likes this
- filipeserrano likes this
- abitoftechnology reblogged this from wired
- le-flaneur-du-monde reblogged this from wired
- le-flaneur-du-monde likes this
- hyperblend likes this
- aldreonsden reblogged this from wired
- wired reblogged this from wiredinsider and added:
- wiredinsider posted this