Image via Mattel
Technology and fashion are inching closer together. Beyond the occasional tweeting shoe or shirt, the general public hasn’t taken to the trend quite yet but celebs sure have. Did you see Carrie Underwood’s projection mapped dress at the Grammys? Now Barbie has jumped on board.
Barbie’s Digital Dress allows girls to create their own digital designs via a resistive touch panel and more than 100 LED lights. Pre-made graphics including hearts and fireworks are available as well as a reactive mode where Barbie’s dress responds to sound and music. In all honesty, let’s put the fashion aside – any sort of tech toy for girls is OK in my book.
Would you wear LED fashion? Comment below or tweet us @WIREDInsider.
- myflashgamebase likes this
- kennylule likes this
- loveismymockingjay likes this
- daudi2013 likes this
- lilmissshopaholic reblogged this from wiredinsider
- buyiphonecase likes this
- perfumaniabb reblogged this from wiredinsider
- badumont likes this
- amalucky reblogged this from wiredinsider
- chinastakes likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- wiredinsider posted this