Photo by teamstickergiant/Flickr
The veteran traveler – and Foursquare user — should be well-versed in badges, especially the following five. If you don’t have all of these yet, you must dedicate more time to your Foursquare success starting now:
1. JetSetter: Check in to any airport 5 times. This is an obvious must-have for all travel lovers.
2. Baggage Handler: Check in at an airport and include “TSA,” “grope,” or “Don’t touch my junk, bro!” in your shout. This joke is overdone, but the badge is still a necessity for your Foursquare arsenal.
3. Mile High: No, it’s not that kind of club. Just check-in using in-flight wi-fi. So I suppose you have to pay to get this badge. Sorry, cheapskates.
4. Historian: Follow The History Channel, then check-in to any 2 locations tagged by them. The bonus is that they’ll give you interesting facts about historical locations around the country.
5. Warhol: Every traveler knows traveling and museums go hand-in-hand. Check–in to 10 art galleries and you’ve landed the Warhol.